There was not a single pharmaceutical manufacturing industry in Pakistan at the time of independence but presently there are approximately 400 pharma industries in Pakistan and out of which 25 are multinational industries.
“The Pakistan pharma industry is relatively young in the international markets with an export turnover of over US$ 100 Million as of 2007. Pakistan Pharma Industry boasts of quality producers and many units are approved by regulatory authorities all over the world. Like domestic market the sales in international market have gone almost double during last five years. The pharma industry is focusing to an Export Vision of USD 500 Million by 2013. In the meantime, exports are also likely to be boosted by new regional and global opportunities.”
List of Pharmaceutical Industries in Pakistan:
Following is the list of pharma industries in pakistan. You get very detailed information regarding:
- Name of the pharma industry
- Contact Address
- List of drugs (include indications, dosage form, dosage strength and side effects)
you can get all information by clicking here.
- Abbott Laboratories (Pakistan) Limited
- Alcon Pharma Pakistan
- Atco Laboratories
- Barrett Hodgson Pakistan (Pvt) Ltd
- Bayer Pakitan (Pvt) Limited
- Brooks Pharma (Private) Limited
- CCL Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd
- Chiesi Pharaceuticals (Pvt) Ltd
- Ferozsons Laboratories Limited Pakistan
- GlaxoSmithKline Pakistan Limited
- HIMONT PHARMACEUTICALS (PVT) LTD
- ICI Pakistan Limited
- Martin Dow Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Nabi Qasim Industries
Copyright 2012 Medimoon.com. All rights reserved. No part of this site can be reproduced without our written permission.