Chinese Government is providing full and partial scholarships for international students to study in China. The scholarship is awarded as much as 4—7 years for undergraduate, 2—5 years for master, 3—6 years for doctoral, approximately 24 months for China workout, general scholar program and senior scholar program .
Applicants can choose one academic program and three institutions as their preferences from only the Chinese HEIs designated by
MOE. Based on the regulations stipulated by MOE, all undergraduate programs for international students are instructed in Chinese. Certain Chinese HEIs conduct some postgraduate programs and non-degree courses of instruction for general and senior scholars in English. Interested applicants should submit their application material towards the dispatching authorities, for example the Chinese Embassy or Consulate of their country before March 31st 2013.
Applicants can select one academic program and three institutions his or her preferences from your Chinese HEIs designated by MOE. Booking the Directory of Chinese Higher Institutions Admitting International Students under Chinese Government Scholarship Program. The listed Chinese HEIs within the Directory are around for the applicants because of their study in China.
Course Level: This scholarship can be acquired for pursuing undergraduate, master and doctoral degree; Chinese language exercise program, general scholar program and senior scholar program.
Scholarship Provider: Ministry of Education of P.R. China (hereinafter called MOE).
Scholarship can be taken at: China
Applicants need to be non-Chinese citizens and be in a healthy body.
-Education background age limit:
-Applicants for undergraduate program have to have twelfth grade diploma with good academic performance and stay under the age of 25.
-Applicants for master’s degree program will need to have bachelor’s degree and be younger than 35.
– Applicants for doctoral degree program must have master’s degree and turn into under the age of 40.
– Applicants for Far east workout have to have school diploma and be under the age of 35.Far east is the only subject available.
– Applicants for general scholar program need to have completed leastways couple of years of undergraduate study and turn into younger than 45. All subjects including Far east can be obtained.
– Applicants for senior scholar program must have master’s degree or above, or hold academic titles of associate professor or higher, and stay under the age of 50.
Scholarship Open for college kids of Following Countries: International students (non-Chinese citizens) can apply for the scholarship.
Chinese Government Scholarship Program is made from the Ministry of Education of P.R. China (hereinafter often called MOE) prior to educational exchange agreements or understandings reached between your Chinese government and also the governments of other countries, organizations, education institutions and relevant international organizations to offer both full scholarships and partial scholarships to international students and scholars. MOE entrusts China Scholarship Council (hereinafter known as CSC) to handle the recruitment and execute the routine management of Chinese Government Scholarship Program.
Duration of award(s):
-Undergraduate: as much as 4—7 years
-Master: nearly 2—a few years
-Doctoral: nearly 3—6 years
-Far east exercise program: up to a couple of years
-General scholar program: approximately 2 years
-Senior scholar program: as much as a couple of years.
What does it cover? Full Scholarship:-
Exempt from registration fee, tuition, fee for laboratory experiment, fee for internship, fee for basic learning materials; and accommodation fee for dormitory on campus; v – Living allowance;
– One-off settlement subsidy after registration for brand spanking new student;
– Fee for outpatient medical service, Comprehensive Medical care insurance and Protection Scheme for International Students in China;
– One-off inter-city travel subsidy.
-Monthly allowance is granted for the students over the host institution for the following rates (CNY Yuan a month):Undergraduates & Far east students: CNY 1,400 Yuan, Master’s degree students & general scholars: CNY 1,700 Yuan and Doctoral degree students & senior scholars: CNY 2,000 Yuan.
-New students will receive a one-off settlement subsidy upon arriving in China. CNY 1,000 Yuan achievable students who will study in China intended for one academic year and CNY 1,500 Yuan for new students who’ll study in China first academic year and above.
-One-off inter-city travel subsidy (each for coming-in and leaving China). A hardcore-seat train ticket (hard-berth railroad ticket for overnight trip) will likely be provided for scholarship students traveling.
-Partial Scholarship: One or more components of full scholarship (one-off settlement subsidy and one-off inter-city travel reimbursement excluded).
CSC will send the ultimate Set of Accepted Students, Admission Notice and Visa Form for Study in China (JW201) towards education authorities inside provinces and autonomous regions under this program from the end of June, 2013.
How to Apply:
Applicants shall sign up for the dispatching authorities, such as Chinese Embassy or Consulate from the applicant’s country. Eligible applicants shall go browsing the web application system, fill in and print the approval. Application materials must be mailed in duplicate (two copies) towards the dispatching authority.The applicants must fill and gives the subsequent documents truly, correctly and completely (in duplicate)
– Form for Chinese Government Scholarship ?filled in Chinese or English?
Those who are accessible for online application shall fill and print the approval after submitting it online.
The CSC Online Application System for Study in China is available on http://laihua.csc.edu.cn .
Those that cannot apply online shall contact the dispatching authorities to get the form and grow it truly, correctly and completely.
– Highest diploma (notarized photocopy): Applicants shall offer proof of studying on application. Documents in languages differently Chinese or English has to be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
– Academic transcripts (notarized photocopy): Transcripts in languages in addition to Chinese or English has to be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
– A work or research plan. All applicants must submit a work or research plan. It requires to take Chinese or even in English.
– Recommendation letters: Applicants for postgraduate studies, or study in China as senior scholars must submit two recommendations in Chinese or English from professors or associate professors. Applicants who’re already in China shall submit the Admission Notices or Invitation Letters from the marked universities.
– Applicants for music studies are requested to submit a CD on the applicants’ own works. Applicants for fine arts programs must submit a CD of the applicants’ own works (including two sketches, two color paintings and 2 other works).
– Applicants younger than 18 should submit the legal documents of the legal guardians in China.
– Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form (the original copy needs to be kept with the applicant. The shape printed by Chinese quarantine authority could be downloaded from http://www.csc.edu.cn). The medical examinations must take care of all the items indexed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
Scholarship Application Deadline: Students are hoped for to submit their applications between January to early April..
Copyright 2012 Medimoon.com. All rights reserved. No part of this site can be reproduced without our written permission.None found.