Humans are More Susceptible to Cancer Why?

There  is only 4% difference in human and chimpanzee’s genome. The rest 96% is same but humans are more susceptible to have cancer and autism. This new research has tried to give the answer that why humans have more chance to suffer cancer in comparison to chimpanzee?

Continue reading Humans are More Susceptible to Cancer Why?

Inhaled Steroids Could Restrict Growth of Children, But not Much

Latest researcher has shown that the growth of those children who use inhaled steroids to control their asthma is affected.  Affected children are half inch shorter in comparison to those who do not use drugs before the age of puberty.  Earlier it was thought by doctors that steroids stunts growth but later children catch up.  This study will be presented in European Respiratory Society meeting in Vienna, and published online in the New England Journal of Medicine.

Continue reading Inhaled Steroids Could Restrict Growth of Children, But not Much

Alternate Day Fasting: Would You Like to Try It?

Now a day’s everyone is talking about alternate fasting day (AFD). Since it not only reduces the weight but also improve general health and wellbeing.  You can reduce your caloric intake from 6 to 500 per day and then taking whatever you want in the next day.

Continue reading Alternate Day Fasting: Would You Like to Try It?

Now You can Determine Your TB at Home

The new test against tuberculosis bacteria can detect even in homes by using homemade light box and camera. This test uses very specific and sensitive fluorescent molecule that can determine TB bacteria from sputum. This study was published in the journal of Nature.

Continue reading Now You can Determine Your TB at Home